Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Surviving

Do you ever feel like you are just getting by? Pushing through life, but not enjoying it? That's been me lately. There just aren't enough hours in the day! by the time I get everything (well, most of the things at least) done that I HAVE to there is no time left for the things I want to do. A dear friend said to me yesterday "You're just in survival mode. Keep your head down and push on, because if you look up you will see all of the things you forgot and are missing out on". That pretty much sums it up. I am working on getting out of survival mode, though. Certian "have tos" just need to take a back seat to things like relaxing with my husband or playing with Emma, or (dare I say it...) doing something just for me! My posts lately have been a little depressing. It's not that I am unhappy... I'm just surviving. After I survive this time in my life I will be stronger and enjoy those everyday things that I have been missing even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment